Reset Enterprise ID Password |Sysaid |Hometown User Application Access Guides: Non-Company Stores |Company Stores | More Useful Links
- Carry-In Repair
- In-Home Repair
- Protection Agreements-PA Replacements
- Store Stock Repair
- Craftsman Warranty Exchanges
- Gift Cards
- Password Issues
- POS Ringing Processes
- Sears Credit-Leasing-SYWR
- Supplies - Fixtures
- Refunds (returns-cancellations-sales adjusts)
- Signing System (ECS/RES)
- Picture Station
- Shop Your Way Rewards (SYWR)
- Sears Credit
- SO Date or Quantity Changes
- SPP Home Appliances
- SHO Launchpad
Picture Station (Outlet) -FAQs
- For additional information about the Picture Station Process please review the Process Document: SHO Connect > Outlet > Operations > Integrated Retail > General > Picture Station Process
- For assistance with Picture Station Report Issues, Process Questions & Camera Issues: SHOS Support > Operations > Picture Station
- For computer connectivity issues or access to the O drive contact: ServiceDesk@shos.com(Technical/Systems Issues) or 1-844-770-0216.
I keep uploading pictures to the O drive, but my report isn’t updating –why?
Please refer to the trouble shooting section of the process document.
The issue is likely caused by a bad setting or missing barcode/store information.
Ensure the camera is set to the green camera icon (top dial), all other settings are valid and you are completing the self check process.
Files that are too large or are missing embedded data such as barcode or store number will not process correctly.
My camera is damaged / stolen / lost. How do I get a new camera?
Open a SHOS Support ticket. (Please ensure your District Manger is aware of the request).
A replacement camera will be sent to your store. Stores will be charged for lost cameras.
How do I get a new battery / USB cable for my camera?
Cables or batteries should be purchased locally or online.
For the 700 series camera you should be using a "Mini B" cable.
For the 800 series camera you should be using a "Micro B" cable. (A search online should show you images of each).
I’m not getting the Picture Station Report –how do I get added?
Please refer to the trouble shooting section of the process document. Reports are sent automatically sent daily to the SGxxxx@shos.com & AMxxxx@shos.com email IDs in company stores & the OSxxxx@shos.com & OSxxxxM@shos.com in franchisee stores. Work with your District Sales Manager to have the users email ID updated to include the appropriate generic ID by submitting a SAR request.
This is important because there are other reports and communications sent to these generic IDs.
Refer to the complete process document for additional information and troubleshooting.