Reset Enterprise ID Password |Sysaid |Hometown User Application Access Guides: Non-Company Stores |Company Stores | More Useful Links
- Carry-In Repair
- In-Home Repair
- Protection Agreements-PA Replacements
- Store Stock Repair
- Craftsman Warranty Exchanges
- Gift Cards
- Password Issues
- POS Ringing Processes
- Sears Credit-Leasing-SYWR
- Supplies - Fixtures
- Refunds (returns-cancellations-sales adjusts)
- z All Other Issues
- Signing System (ECS/RES)
- Picture Station
- Shop Your Way Rewards (SYWR)
- Sears Credit
- SO Date or Quantity Changes
- SPP Home Appliances
- SHO Launchpad
Lexmark Printer Servicing / Toner Replenishment (FlexPrint)
Printer Toner & Supplies
- Automated Toner Alerts will be used for devices that are connected to the network.
- Automated alerts will be triggered to FlexPrint’s Supply team when the toner cartridges indicates 20% remaining.
- FlexPrint’s Supply Team will create a toner order which will arrive at the store in 3 or 4 business days.
- Wait until toner levels hit 0% to replace toner cartridge
- For devices that are local or not able to connect to network please place an order via email or phone: firstname.lastname@example.org (888) 353-9774
- Be sure to leave your printer turned on. This will ensure the automated scans capture your toner levels for automatic toner orders.
- Please change only the cartridge that is need of replacement. If you replace all of the cartridges within the same device before empty, valuable toner will be wasted.
- Be sure to use the toner cartridge that was sent for that specific device based on the FlexPrint ID tag.
- To place a Service Call email email@example.com or call (888) FlexPrint
- Please know the ID # on printer & issue you are experiencing
FlexPrint - Toner and Service Best Practices.pptx
1 MB resend
Lexmark FlexPrint Jobaid.pdf
4.4 MB resend