Reset Enterprise ID Password |Technical Issues/Request (SysAid)|Hometown User Application Access Guides: Non-Company Stores |Company Stores | More Useful Links
- Craftsman Warranty Exchanges
- CRC-RTV Process
- Gift Cards
- Password Issues
- POS Ringing Processes
- Sears Credit-Leasing-SYWR
- Refunds (returns-cancellations-sales adjusts)
- z All Other Issues
Store Info Updates - Hours, Address, Phone
All requests to update store information including store hours, store address or store phone # must be submitted using this form: http://shos.formstack.com/forms/store_info_update_form
This ensures that all websites and locations are verified for the correct updated information including: Facilities, Sears.com, H.com and online sites like Google, Facebook, etc.
- This form is ONLY to be completed by a DSM on behalf of a store that requires an update to their store hours (regular hours or holiday hours) online (sears.com, marketing website, social media sites, etc) or store location information (address and/or phone #)
- Store hours will only be adjusted for closed stores if the closed period extends beyond seven days.
- It is the responsibility of the DSM to confirm the hours are in compliance with minimum operating hours guidelines before submitting.
- Submission of this form constitutes an approved change and will be processed upon receipt.
- This form should NOT be used when the store is temporarily closed. The Store Closure Reporting tool should be used instead.