Reset Enterprise ID Password |Technical Issues/Request (SysAid)|Hometown User Application Access Guides: Non-Company Stores |Company Stores | More Useful Links
- Craftsman Warranty Exchanges
- CRC-RTV-Markout Process
- Gift Cards
- Password Issues
- POS Ringing Processes
- Sears Credit-Leasing-SYWR
- Refunds (returns-cancellations-sales adjusts)
- z All Other Issues
How to Create Carry-In Service Orders
Stores may no longer create service orders or update customer information in NPS. NPS can only be used to look-up warranty and PA information.
Stores without Go Local Service providers should:
- Reference the Carry-In Brands List and Carry In Product Service Check Sheet on Hometown Connect > Services > Home Services -Product Repair to validate warranty coverage is through Sears.
- Use NPS to verify the item is still covered by warranty or PA coverage
- Carry-In Repair - Warranty Replacement Request form